Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Day 44: Numbers

So I am now officially at 3 belt holes without really forcing it. I also got word from my doctor. My thryroid tested normal, so my meds are finally regulated. I also heard all my other numbers - cholesterol (in the 80s) and so forth - and I am well below any area of concern. Those numbers were never really a problem, but it's nice to hear all the same.

So now it's just down to me and my habits. And with 3 belt holes in 44 days... I'm off to a good start.

It's going to be a good day. Thanks again to all of you - you are such a big part of my success.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

F'in A, Cotton!

F'n A!

8/10/2005 9:55 AM  
Blogger Eric Peter Schwartz said...

F'n right Doooo

You're my band!

8/10/2005 10:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home