Monday, August 08, 2005

Day 42: "So Sushi - Sushi - Shoot Bullets..uh ...Mooshi..."

Mmmmmmmmmmmmm Last night as my boy filled his face with hot dogs I enjoyed a nice big plate of sushi. For some reason I have fallen in love with those little things. And they aren't bad on the diet. And, strangely, after my pondering on grazing two days ago, I didn't graze yesterday.

One thing that I have let slip recently is water. I haven't been drinking as much water. So I am back on the water horse today. And my knees are constantly bouncing because I have to pee.

Right back.

Okay, I'm back. Anyway. Danny and I took a long walk yesterday and wound up sacking on organic dried fruit for lunch. Nummy. It was a good day. I am currently waiting to hear...

Hold on. Right back.

... from my doctor about my thyroid meds. I'm anxious to get started on the next level. This part of my new mission. The other thing I am going to do before long is look into getting a sleep study done. I'm pretty sure I have sleep apnea which I have heard can cause weight gain also.

So, basically, I am getting detailed like a car. ONce my behavior is completely modified, my thyroid is being rgulated with meds and I am getting restful sleep... maybe then I can finally...

Ooop hold on.

... what was I saying?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home