Saturday, July 30, 2005

Day 33: South BBBeeeeaaaaccchhhh BBBeeeeooottch!!

Hey guys. Not as much blogging time as I thought I would have. In fact I have been attempting to get back in here to load my food into Fitday but even that has been a challenge. Part is the slow connection through the hotel. The other half is just a lack of time.

They have compressed the meeting this time so there's way more scheduled time than normal. Any way, things are going well. I have over indulged a little, to be honest, but on things like bread and sushi. I keep rationalizing that at least it's not burgers or pizza.

Was out strolling around South Beach last night, looking good in my suit. It's odd to go out and not be embarrassed by how I look. I know most of it is mental because I don't look a whole lot different than I did two months ago. It just felt good. I looked like a freaking mobster, dark suit with a black T-shirt. Also spent a little time in the Mango Club which is one of the top bars here. But I wound up getting my mile walk in... in a suit, slightly buzzed and sweating pretty good.

One nice thought is that it will be six months until I see most of these people again. How different will I look then? It has me excited. I will be half way to my initial goal and the change should be prety noticable.

Sweeeeeeet. That thought should keep a few rolls out of my mouth.

Talk to ya all when I can.
e

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, I was just blog surfing and found you! If you are interested, go see my us food service related site. It pretty much covers us food service stuff. I guess you may find something of interest.

10/08/2005 1:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great Blog! I also have a site about no bake strawberry cheesecake
. You can check it out at no bake strawberry cheesecake



Also, as a thank you for visiting my site, I'd like to tell you about a great site that is giving away a FREE DVD Camcorder! Just click the following link and enter your Zipcode to see if the promotion is available in your area!

FREE DVD Camcorder

10/25/2005 9:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home