Friday, July 22, 2005

Day 26: I Have Seen and I Believe

Picture #4 tonight. It's there. Plain as day in front of my face. Photographic evidence that what I am doing is working. The front butt is collapsing upward. Perhaps someday you lucky people might see these pictures... but not now. Not everything is for sharing.

Indulged a little tonight with Danny. He and I were hanging out, the two guys, playing video games. He's been walking with me and getting up to Simmonds with me, I thought that tonight I wouldn't force him to hear about how many calories I'm eating. He's only 4 for godsake. Lots of activity planned for tomorrow, especially after tonight's picture... I want to kick it up a notch.

Week 5 is coming soon... and Miami... travel is hell on a diet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home