Friday, July 15, 2005

Day 19: MO-TI-VATE!!


So yesterday was scooting along fine. We ate late with Millie's family, which may be what screwed me up. But I had a bit of a munchy freak out before bed last night. I am shamed. And then this morning I slept through my workout time. Yep, I was feeling REAL good about myself this morning...

And then I pulled my belt one hole tighter without even trying. That makes two belt holes comfortably in 3 weeks. Holy crap! It's working! I'm really doing it. I know that this sort of pace and drastic changes won't happen for ever, it will level off. But it's great to be seeing result. The momentary blip last night is in the past... that little leather hole brought my spirits back up.

Big smiles heading into the weekend.

e

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home