Thursday, July 07, 2005

Day 11: Short Change

Yesterday was the first day in a while that I haven't been able to go for a walk. Unfortunately there were things that needed to be taken care of and time got away from me. Also, my culinary choices (due to the time crunch) were also not spectacular. However, there will be days like this and that can't be avoided. I still didn't go over 1500 calories... in fact I don't think I went over 1300. I'll have to check. It's just that nutritionally they weren't great.

The good news is that I drove the route I have been walking and I have been short changing myself on the distance. It appears that Danny and I did over a mile and half the other day when I thought we did a mile. What I thought was a quarter mile was actually more like half a mile. I'm no good with distance.

So tonight, there will be a walk, albeit a short one. I have a meeting with the director of my comedy group's TV show, so the walk will have to be before that. Maybe I'll cut out early today so I can get everything in.

The other day Millie did take the first of the periodical shirtless pictures that I can use to judge how I'm doing. I won't be posting them, at least for a long time. This method really worked when I did it in 2000. The changes were drastic over the course of 5 months. I want to get back to that. A new picture the 2nd of every month.

A little grocery shopping tonight. Veggies and fruit. Dinner stuff. Just a stop gap trip.

See ya all tomorrow :)
e

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home