Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Day 10: Double Digits Baby!

Back at work today. Last night I did the longest walk so far. I think I did a mile, but I'm not certain - so I split the difference at 3/4ths of a mile. I had to pass the way home half way through the walk and my calves begged me to go home. But I forged ahead, Danny running point on his bike. He and I are really making a habit out of this. He really likes it, which makes me happy. I just have to stay in a good mood on the the tiny treks.

I was surprised to find that Chinese Hot and Sour soup is on the FitDay site. And it actually added alcohol to my daily intake yesterday. I was looking at the list of ingredients and I think it might be off because I don't think there was any Pork in it. Tofu yes, pork no. Needless to say we got Chinese food last night. Rather than my usual order I got rice and a quart of hot and sour soup (which I will be finishing today). Lots of veggies and protein in it, I come to find. And I have sodium leaking out my ears. Cripes.

In a good mood today. I am reinvigorated. New parts of me are collapsing inward. That's always good. Lots of friends showing support to my blog. Things going well. Looks like I got through this bad patch. I'm sure it's not my only one.

Thinking about getting back to meditation. Used to do it years ago. Loaded some meditation music into my MP3 player. Carlos Nakai Native American flute, Paul Horn - Inside the Taj Mahal... my old, baja wearing, lava lamp and incense stomping ground. One of my eating triggers is frustration. Time to work the relaxation tip again. And Dan, if you're reading this, I will be ripping "Song of the Humpback Whale" - perhaps mixing it with The Jerky Boys... the best, most creative sleep ever!!

Lata, e

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Schweeeeeeeeet!!

7/06/2005 11:26 AM  
Blogger Eric Peter Schwartz said...

THought you might like that.

7/06/2005 12:16 PM  
Blogger Vi said...

I knew you could get through yesterday.
You're lucky to have sidewalks to walk on. Down here we actually have to drive somewhere that has sidewalks in order to walk because the majority of streets don't have sidewalks.

7/06/2005 1:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home