Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Day 17: Richard Injection

Bet you guys thought I wasn't going to blog today. WRONG! Here I am. Jumped a hurdle last night. The family went to the Chinese buffet for dinner and I managed to not fall off the wagon. It was the first meal out since I started. I passed!! A little of this and a little of this with an ample helping of fresh veggies and fruit did the trick. I was worried until I plugged the info into FitDay.com and I realized that it was okay.

Exercise on the other hand has slipped. I didn't get a chance to walk last night (and probably not tonight) and I overslept this morning and couldn't get my Richard injection. (Sorry that just makes me laugh).

So I'm doing well. Things are becoming routines. I am bracing myself for a huge change in pattern. In two weeks I have to go to Miami for my national sales meeting. Lots of dinners and booze and in between session food. I think I can handle the food, but the booze is another story. The evenings out always include ample amounts of it and I'm one to enjoy indulging on such occasions. I just need to figure out where and when to draw the line. Mostly because I want to be social and have a good time.

We'll see.

Talk to you tomorrow. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home