Monday, July 18, 2005

Day 22: Walk It Off

A new day.

Got up this morning and I am happy to report that I did the entire Richard Simmonds tape. It was an emotional moment of course. I am on track for today. Nothing else much to report.

I am just trying to shake off the feeling of the weekend. It's not easy. There were some kind words from Millie and Danny that made me feel better. I'm trying to not beat myself up, but it's hard. If I don't beat myself up, I'll think it's okay to freak and binge. And it's not. It's just not.

Danny and I are planning to walk tonight. No dinner plans yet, but I'm sure we will eat. :)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay- where are you? I waited to post a comment hoping to see that you had regrouped and felt better. But nothing. Hope all is well.

7/20/2005 7:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home