Sunday, July 17, 2005

Day 21: S.O.S.

The third week ends. Man. The last 24 hours have been a backward slide that I can't account for. No motivation. The food choices have gone from good to terrible. I've got to shake this off. Really. Yesterday I made good food choices, went to Ruby Tuesday's and did the salad bar only. Then it's like I flipped out and started munching. Today started the same way. I won't even tell you what I've put in my mouth today. Just bad news and we'll leave it at that. It was all found food from around the house. I didn't go get anything from a fast food place. That, at least, is positive.

I just have to pull out of this nose dive. I HAVE to exercise tomorrow morning. I can't sleep through it. I have to do it. I have to walk. And apparently I need to staple my freaking lips shut because my eyes and hands are working over time trying to find shitty things to eat.

I know I can do this. I just need to.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home