Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Day 31: Miami Viceless

Hey all. Greetings from the Lowes hotel in beautiful Miami Beach. A bottle of Perrier and a blog ahead of me. Great place to eat if you ever come down here, a little place called Joe Allen. The have great meatloaf which I had a few bites of but they have some great salads. I went for the smoked trout with chick peas, red peppers and mixed greens. My only complaint was the lemon dressing which was a little strong. Good salad.

It's amazing the food they put in front of you when you're travelling. I used to grab some breakfast at McDonald's. Today, because I didn't want to start the week off bad I went for a veggie burrito. Literally veggies on a veggie tortilla and nothing else. So apart from a few indulgent bits of my buddy Greg's meatloaf and a drink in a few minutes, I'm off to a good start.

Talk to you tomorrow.
e

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home