Monday, July 25, 2005

Day 29: These Shoes Were Made for Walkin'...you can tell

Hey ho all.

It's funny. I keep thinking I'm cheating, but Fit Day tells me different. It's strange what I think is a treat now. Fat Free cottage cheese or a taste of peanut butter used to be a joke. A treat used to be a large peanut butter/chocolate malt with white chacolate shavings in it from Cold Stone. No longer. I get so excited over hummus it should be a crime. Maybe I'm forcing it, but I need to.

I have fallen in love with that Chopped salad I had the other night. I got so hungry for it at lunch today, I had another one. The actual ingredients don't seem to add up to a whole lot. Truth be told, I had the same thing from a another place for dinner tonight. I'm crazy with the chopped salad. I need to watch the salads I get from places. I haven't seen Super Size Me, but I have heard.

I bought shoes. This is a big deal. I bought actual walking shoes today, in prep for Miami. This time Wed I will be there and I want to do some walking, but not in the slip on loafers that I am always wearing. These have something they call ... "arch support" and are contoured for walking... it's amazing.

I'm still hoping to do the walk over to the park tomorrow for the concert with Danny, but I will also need to pack. We'll see what happens. I really think he'll like it.

Any way, see you tomorrow. Holy shit... one month. Sweet. One down and 11 to go until this phase is over.

:)e

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home