Friday, August 05, 2005

Day 39: "Is it about the hedge?"

Back in the swing with the food today. Had to fast this morning because I got my blood drawn for my Thyroid test. They should be upping my meds in the next few days. Maybe this time is the charm and my thyroid will kick in and help the fight.

Tomorrow my leg should be well enough that I can get back to my walking regime. And dare I say, perhaps the bike? I'm a little concerned about the bike. My mass teetering on the top of a bike is just asking for trouble. We'll see. I want to ride it, I'm just worried. It's only fair to Danny to give it a shot.

Took the fam out for dinner tonight. I forgot how much I hate canned salmon. I ordered the "shockeye" salmon low cal plate, everything was good but the salmon. I started having visions of Monty Python's Meaning of Life ... "How could we all have died at the same time." "the salmon Mmmmmmmmmmmooooooousse" "Dahling, you didn't use canned salmon did you?" "I'm most dreadfully embarrassed."

Well, if the Grim Reaper appears in my den, I'll know why.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Eric,

Mom gave me the Website. If you want you can email me. I do not go online much, so I may not answer right away. You can ask her for the email address, I didn't want to list it here. I think we could enjoy some 'private' discussions that could benefeit us both.

Patrick

8/06/2005 12:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home